Pages

Subscribe:

Twitter Followers

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Intro to this blog!!!

Unless you are living below a rock, you should have heard about the word 'Cloud Computing'. This blog is to give an introduction of Cloud Computing and also to put some thought about how Cloud Computing will help India INC. and Indian public in the next decade. We will also talk about what are the advantage that Indian IT companies have and how can they take advantage of the resources they have currently, to play this game of 'Cloud Computing'.

I am not an expert in this area. For that matter, no one is.I am reading a lot about this and have been watching this space for about 2-3 years now. I at some point of time, I look myself working for cloud based application in near future and the same with many of my Indian IT friends. I am planning to have 2-3 posts a week and I am also planning to keep them simple and small. 

So friends, are you ready for your journey into the world of Cloud Computing? 

1 comment: